Many Indonesian children have no access to basic healthcare and medicine due to poverty and illiteracy. Peduli Anak’s well-equipped clinic provides free-of-charge preventative and primary care.
Children receive check-ups on arrival and their medical needs are assessed. Afterward, they are registered with doctors, nurses, dentists, and opticians. Our clinic also provides medical services to surrounding communities at no charge.
Peduli Anak’s children and staff frequently receive information and advice with regards to a healthy diet, sex education, the advantages of regular exercise, road safety and the risks of smoking.
- On-site nurse during working hours
- Complete first aid medicine and facilities
- Over the counter medicine and vitamins
- Rapid test kits
Activities organized under our Health care programme and Clinic:
- In 2015, we provided hepatitis vaccination for all Peduli Anak children.
- In 2018, children are screened for Hepatitis A & B virus and HIV.
- Annual dental check-up and minor procedures, in collaboration with DDFI.
- Regular visits by local health practitioners and volunteers for free general check-ups, first aid training, and workshops.